Support Workers – The Walled Garden
Start date: 01/03/2019
Residential Community Care Ltd is a family run business that has 30 year’s experience supporting adults with Learning Difficulties.
We require day Support Workers to cover shifts at our homes ; working in a residential setting, supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Successful candidates will use a person-centred approach and support service users with activities both internal and external to the home, personal care and healthcare appointments.
As you will be working within the homes of vulnerable adults who can exhibit challenging behaviour, you are required to attend specific training, which the company will provide. The successful candidates will also need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Working for RCC Ltd comes with many advantages such as:
- Family run, person centred business that supports a healthy work- life balance
- Additional annual leave is offered in relation to length of service
- Five weeks annual leave + 24 hours inclusive of bank holidays
- Staff social events and incentive schemes
- Enrolment in a generous pension scheme
- Competitive salary.
To apply for this role please complete application form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO JOBS