Service User Behaviour & Progress Co Ordinator
Start date: 01/04/2021
30 hours per week between 9am – 5pm but with flexibility and may include working weekends. The hours will be managed by the employee in line with the needs of the service.
Are you looking for a varied and exciting role where you can support others to live a life as full and rich as possible?
We are recruiting for an exciting new position; Service User Behaviour & Progress Co Ordinator to work across our two Reading based Care Homes. Our homes offer care for vulnerable adults in a residential setting.
- Do you currently work in care but are looking for a new challenge?
- Do you take a person-centred approach when planning activities for people who have a learning disability and have other complex behaviour and health needs to live their life to the full?
- Are you well organised and able to support managers with risk assessments, care planning and progression documentation?
If you have said Yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will ensure a good quality of communication and coordination between the Homes for all Service User interactions.
You will plan, organise and deliver a person-centred personal activities programme for Service Users including; creative groups, outings, social skills, and learning new skills all linked to development and progression outcomes.
As part of the role, you will be required to undertake the NAPPI PBS Train the trainer training and will be the main trainer for the business teaching staff within the homes and updating PBS plans in line with this training.
You will also need to undertake an enhanced DBS check at no cost to you.
- Family run small/ medium business that promotes work-life balance and treating each staff member as an individual.
- Generous Pension scheme
- Length of service rewards given. Additional annual leave + pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- Excellent ongoing training
- Fully paid induction programme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Cycle Scheme
Please get in touch for a copy of the detailed job description.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter clearly explaining your experience and suitability for this role firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close the post early once we have received a sufficient number of applicants: please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
BACK TO JOBS