Support Workers – No experience required; training will be provided
Salary: Join Today to receive a £150 start up bonus!
Start date: 31/05/2020
Permanent full time and part time staff, as well as temporary bank workers are required to join our vibrant and experienced team within our three care homes in Calcot, Whitley and Burghfield Common
If you are currently being furloughed from another employment, you can join our team as a bank worker and work shifts around your family life and other commitments.
Working for RCC Ltd comes with many benefits:
- Family run, person centred business that supports a healthy work- life balance
- Generous Pension scheme up to 7%
- Five weeks annual leave + 24hours (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Length of service rewards given. Additional annual leave + pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary – *£18,720.00 pro rata based on 40 hours per week (upon successful completion of 12-week probationary period.)
- Enhanced pay for working Sunday’s, Christmas, boxing day, Easter Sunday and other bank holidays.
- Excellent ongoing training
- Full paid induction programme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Cycle Scheme
The Role is Shift work: (8am- 2.15am , 8am -8pm, 2-10pm).
All homes are accessible by public transport
We are interested in hearing from individuals who are caring, conscientious and committed to making a real difference in social care)
Successful candidates will use a person-centred approach to support service users in a residential setting with activities both internal and external to the home, personal care and to attend healthcare appointments.
As you will be working within the home of vulnerable adults who can exhibit challenging behaviour, you will receive a comprehensive training package which you will be paid to attend and supported by our experienced senior leaders as you understand the role. The successful candidates will also need to undertake an enhanced DBS check at no cost to you.
If you think you have what it takes to be a social care hero, contact us today for a full job description or send your CV with a covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comBACK TO JOBS